DOER’s H3000 is a mid size work class ROV. Designed for multi-mission use from a variety of platforms, the H3000 is well suited to underwater tasks where station keeping, maneuverability and power are key. Typical applications include deep water survey, sampling, documentary filming, search/recovery/salvage, submersible support/rescue, ocean observatory support, oil/gas/alternative energy support, tunnel and aqueduct inspection.
· Highly reliable, Easy to maintain
· Hydraulic thrusters
· Integration manifold for ancillary devices
· 3000m/9842 fsw depth rated
· Auto heading, depth
· Go to heading, depth
· On screen overlay
· Live boat, ICW and TMS operational options
· Durable industrial frame
· Five function Sea Mantis manipulator standard
· Supports optional common brands of manipulators
· Tooling skid options
H3000 is rated for 3000m standard. This versatile, powerful vehicle is designed to take advantage of changing technology to provide years of service and upgradability.